- If you are a foreign vendor located outside of the United States, please contact the Payable
Services Call Center at 877-435-7363 Option 1 for registration assistance.
- If you will receive payments from the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Borard(PLCB), a
separate registration is required . Please contact the PLCB at RA-LBSUPPLIER@pa.gov for
information about the PLCB vendor registration process.
- If you will receive payments from state agencies other than the PLCB, please read the
information below and select the appropriate link.
Please select the following link PA Supplier Portal if the following applies to you:
- Will receive payments from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania under a contract
- Will receive Requests for Quotations, Purchase Orders, or other Procurement documents
- If your are a construction vendor
- You are considered a Procurement Vendor.
Please select the following link Non-Procurement Vendor Registration if the following applies to you:
- Will receive payments from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania that are not related to bids,
contracts or purchase orders as described above
- Intend to propose as a lessor in response to a Solicitation for Proposals for Commonwealth
- If you are a direct utility provider for the Commonwealth
- If you will receive grant or loan money from the Commonwealth
- You are considered a Non-Procurement Vendor.